- LIGHT OAK-EFFECT – the clean white finish and tapered legs on this bedside table are paired with a realistic wood drawer panel. The coating displays all its desirable characteristics – including a light, neutral colour, a disjointed grain and charming knots – all in a convenient flat-pack finish
- SIMPLE STORAGE – the split front features a small open shelf on the lower half and a drawer on the top, not to mention a sleek top surface – perfect for a plant or reading lamp. The off-centre drawer handle adds a unique touch
- PART OF A WIDER COLLECTION – part of a wider Rhamnus living & bedroom collection, be sure to browse matching pieces to create a truly harmonious bedroom
- DIMENSIONS – L50 x D39 x H50cm Self-assembly required, with easy-to-follow full instructions included
Rhamnus Wooden Nightstand Table with 1 Storage Drawer and Shelf – White
#1 Best Seller in Bedside Tables
Gariel from Shillong, Pranav from Mumbai & 16 others bought this item recently.
SKU: RHMS-NGT-TBL-STGE-WHTE Category: Bedside Tables
Delivery & Installation
FREE SHIPPING: We offer free shipping on all of our products. STANDARD SURFACE SHIPPING: Products are dispatched within 1-3 weeks after the order is confirmed. You'll receive a notification as soon as we ship your order. DELIVERY TIMELINE: Due to the nature and weight of the products, all items are shipped via surface logistics. Products are usually delivered within 10-20 business days after they are dispatched. Business days do not include weekends. Delivery may be delayed by factors such as changes in inventory, carrier's load connection, and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to strikes, natural disasters, pandemic and inclement weather.
- Our support and delivery teams will be in touch with you for a hassle-free delivery.
- Free delivery is only applicable for the first attempt to deliver at your shipping address. If a customer misses this delivery, an extra visiting charge will be applicable for the second attempt.
- In absence of a service lift, our delivery partner shall only make a delivery to the ground floor of your apartment. Extra charges applicable per floor on delivery to the customer’s floor (on request) in such cases.
- Extra charges applicable for weekend or time-specific delivery.
- Your product(s) will be held for 10 days at the nearest delivery hub if you’ve failed to receive the delivery. After this, Decornation shall be free to charge or cancel the order.
- Depending on the delivery condition, your product may or may not require installation assistance upon delivery.
- If the delivery Condition is:
- Pre-assembled – no installation is required. The product comes fully-assembled and ready to use.
- Basic assembly/DIY – the product requires minimal installation/assembly, which can be carried out by the customer using simple tools and assembly instructions provided. No expert assistance required.
Questions & Answers (2)
We are confident in the quality of our products and many items are covered by warranties. Below you’ll find a list of all our warranty information.
When does the warranty start?Manufacturing defects in material & workmanship if reported within 10 days of delivery of the product. After 10 days of delivery, we are unable to accept any claims related to manufacturing defects / craftmanship. Our warranties start on the day of purchase. When making a claim you will need an original receipt as proof of purchase.
What is the Warranty Period?This product comes with a 10 Year Limited Warranty. Daily life puts high demands on furniture. Our furniture is extensively tested to comply with our strict standards for quality and durability. We are pleased to offer you a free 10-year guarantee on our products. Details about this warranty is mentioned below:
What is covered under this limited warranty?
- The warranty is only valid if the product has been used for domestic use only.
- Covers transit damage.
- Inherent termites and borer issues.
- Any other issue which is not mentioned above will not be covered under the warranty.
What is not covered under this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not apply to the following:
- Normal wear and tear of the product over prolonged use.
- Due to the nature of wood, cracks which appear in wood at the time of procurement of wood before manufacturing, are filled with wood fillers and they might be visible at some places. These are not covered in the warranty and are not considered as manufacturing defects.
- Wood Knots, Wood Knot cracks, small cuts, scratches, or damages due to wrong cleaning methods or impacts/accidents or any other reason post 10 days of delivery of the product.
- Solid wood has a nature of seasonal expansion / shrinkage due to weather changes / moisture level / humidity level which might result in improper functioning of doors, drawers and other parts of the furniture. These issues gets resolved on their own and does not usually require any intervention. We do not cover these in our warranty.
- Damage caused due to incorrect installation/assembly by the customer.
- Cracks developed due to displacement/moving of the product.
- Fading due to direct exposure to sunlight or any other reason at customer's location.
- Decaying of wood due to consistent exposure to water or any other reason at customer's location.
- Upholstery fabrics and cushions have no warranty.
- Non-standard dry-cleaning procedures or use of harsh chemicals
- As per the industry standards, unevenness of up to 5mm is accepted widely due to differences in floor and surface levels. This is not covered in the warranty.